PROACTIVE HQ, is committed to respecting your privacy and to complying with applicable data protection and privacy laws and regulations including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We may provide you additional privacy information to this Policy via supplements and other notices. If there is a difference between such notices and this Policy, the notices should be considered first.
Our services and website may contain links to other companies’ websites and services that have privacy policies of their own. PROACTIVE HQ is not responsible for the privacy practices of others and we recommend you read their privacy notices.
- What Personal Data does PROACTIVE HQ collect?
PROACTIVE HQ collects Personal Data directly from you as well as from other available sources to the extent relevant and permitted by applicable local law. PROACTIVE HQ endeavors only to collect Personal Data that are necessary for the purpose(s) for which they are collected and to retain such data for no longer than necessary for such purpose(s). Subject to applicable local law and practice, the categories of Personal Data that are typically collected and processed in the recruitment context are:
Information you provide: When you submit a CV or resume through our website or otherwise interact with PROACTIVE HQ (either directly or through other third party), you may be asked to provide PROACTIVE HQ with your information, such as:
- your name, street address, telephone number and email address and other contact details;
- your competences, skills, experience and education, e.g. your CV or resume, previous employments, educational details and qualifications, third party references;
- your preferences, e.g. preferred country of employment, areas of interest as well as your preferred ways to be contacted by PROACTIVE HQ)
- Depending on the location of the position, you may be offered the opportunity to provide diversity data such as race, gender, and veteran status. Provision of this diversity data is optional, and no employment decision will be made on the basis of this data.
- Other information, such as information found from public sources as well as information related to credit or background checks, depending on the position you are applying for, and where necessary for the recruitment activities.
- What will PROACTIVE HQ do with your Personal Data?
PROACTIVE HQ will collect, use, store and otherwise process your Personal Data for the purposes of PROACTIVE HQ’s recruitment or resourcing activities. Additionally, your Personal Data may be processed for other purposes you have consented to, or in cases where another legal basis applies or where we are legally allowed to do so. Whenever necessary and subject to statutory record-keeping requirements, PROACTIVE HQ will delete and/or anonymize Personal Data that are no longer needed. If there has not been any recent activity on your profile, we may delete your profile after a reasonable time in compliance with applicable laws. Otherwise we will maintain your profile as long as you retain it actively in our systems for you to be able to apply for available positions which may become available to you from time-to-time.
PROACTIVE HQ will process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
Communicating with you, in context of recruitment activities, such as:
- To obtain additional information where necessary;
- To inform you of available vacancies;
- To provide you with information relating to your application and to fulfill your requests.
Managing recruitment and resourcing activities, including activities related to organizational planning. In the course of recruitment activities, we may use your information:
- To set up and conduct interviews and assessments;
- To evaluate, select and hire applicants;
- To conduct background and credit checks and assessments as required or permitted by applicable local law;
- To contact third party references provided by you to evaluate your previous performances;
- Or as otherwise necessary in context of recruitment activities.
Development of services:
- We may use your Personal Data to develop and improve our recruitment processes, websites and other related services. Where feasible, we use aggregated anonymous information in context of the development activities.
Legal and regulatory compliance, including obtaining and releasing Personal Data as required by law, judicial organizations or practice in order to comply with legal obligations imposed on us.
PROACTIVE HQ processes your Personal Data pursuant to several legal bases, depending on the type of data and purpose of the processing. Under most circumstances, PROACTIVE HQ’s processing of your Personal Data in the recruitment context is based on your request in the anticipation of entering into an employment agreement with PROACTIVE HQ. PROACTIVE HQ will also process this information where required to comply with legal obligations to which it is subject, such as governmental reporting obligations. In some circumstances, PROACTIVE HQ will process your Personal Data pursuant to its own legitimate interests in operating its business, including conducting the above described activities for internal administrative purposes and ensuring network and information security. A different legal basis may be provided at the point where Personal Data is collected.
- Who has access to your data?
It is PROACTIVE HQ’s responsibility to implement appropriate access control measures to ensure that your Personal Data is only accessed by persons having a clear need to know such information.
The extent to which your Personal Data are made accessible will depend upon the nature of the data concerned. Prior to hire, your Personal Data is not made widely available. Some Personal Data, such as your resume, job history, and other information relevant to assessing your fitness for the position to which you have applied, are made available as needed to the PROACTIVE HQ team you are seeking to join, others within PROACTIVE HQ with a stake in the applied for role, and appropriate members of the PROACTIVE HQ Human Resources Department. Except as needed to assess your qualifications for the role, access to most of your Personal Data is restricted to certain experts (e.g. Human Resources, IT or Legal) to the extent necessary to perform their work tasks.
- What steps are taken to safeguard Personal Data?
Privacy and security are key considerations for PROACTIVE HQ. We have assigned specific responsibilities to address privacy and security related matters. We enforce our internal policies and guidelines through an appropriate selection of activities, including proactive and reactive risk management, security and privacy engineering, training and assessments. We take appropriate steps to address online security, physical security, risk of data loss and other such risks taking into consideration the risk represented by the processing and the nature of the data being protected. Also, we limit access to our data bases containing Personal Data to authorized persons having a justified need to access such information.
- Data quality
We take reasonable steps to keep the Personal Data we possess accurate and to delete incorrect or unnecessary Personal Data. We encourage you to access your Personal Data through your account from time to time to ensure that it is up to date. To the extent permitted or required by applicable local law or subject to your consent, we may use public sources in order to verify that Personal Data we hold is correct.
- Your rights
With respect to the processing of your Personal Data, you will always have the rights as provided by applicable local law. In addition, this Policy provides you with the following rights:
- Right to access: You are entitled to be informed of what Personal Data PROACTIVE HQ holds about you, the purposes for which they are being processed and categories of recipients to whom they are being or may be disclosed. There may be certain categories of information prescribed by applicable local law that PROACTIVE HQ may lawfully withhold. If PROACTIVE HQ declines to provide access to any of the Personal Data you request, you will be provided with the reasons for such a decision.
- Right to request correction and deletion: Subject to applicable local law, you may be entitled to request PROACTIVE HQ to rectify, delete or block (as appropriate) your Personal Data that is incorrect, incomplete or unnecessary.
- Right to data portability: Subject to applicable local law, you may be entitled to receive a copy of certain Personal Data in a commonly used machine-readable format.
- Right to object: You may object to PROACTIVE HQ’s processing of your Personal Data on compelling, legitimate grounds relating to your circumstances. Despite your objections, PROACTIVE HQ may be required or permitted by law to process your Personal Data.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to require PROACTIVE HQ to restrict its processing of your Personal Data (1) during verification of whether your right to object applies; (2) if you contest the accuracy of the Personal Data, for the period enabling PROACTIVE HQ to verify the accuracy of the Personal Data; (3) if PROACTIVE HQ’s processing is unlawful; and (4) PROACTIVE HQ no longer needs your Personal Data for the purposes of the processing, but you wish PROACTIVE HQ to retain the data for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims. During the restricted processing period, PROACTIVE HQ will only process the Personal Data for storage purposes, with your consent, for the establishment, defense or exercise of legal claims, or other purposes permitted by law.
- Remedies in case of a violation: You are entitled to all rights and remedies provided by local applicable law. Generally, you should seek redress in respect of a violation of this Policy from the PROACTIVE HQ company which originally collected the relevant Personal Data.
- Right to withdraw consent: Where the data processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal of that consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on that consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: If you are located in a European Union member state or within the European Economic Area, you have the right to lodge a complaint about PROACTIVE HQ’s data collection and processing actions with the supervisory authority concerned.
- There will be no adverse consequences in you exercising your rights as mentioned above. You are encouraged to use available PROACTIVE HQ recruitment tools to access, view and edit your profile. You may be able to delete the entire profile directly from the available tools or you may be required to request such deletion of your profile by contacting your available recruitment support.
- In case you revoke your consent or object to certain processing activities or delete your profile completely, PROACTIVE HQ may be unable to continue the recruitment process with you.
- Whom to contact?
PROACTIVE HQ is the controller of your Personal Data. If you have any queries about your Personal Data, you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changes to this Policy
PROACTIVE HQ may from time to time change this Policy or change, modify or withdraw access to this site at any time with or without notice. However, if this Policy is changed in a material, adverse way, PROACTIVE HQ will post a notice advising of such change at the beginning of this Policy and on this site’s home page for 30 days. We recommend that you re-visit this Policy from time to time to learn of any such changes to this Policy.