Enhanced Talent Acquisition Framework
The traditional recruitment method, involving shuffling through numerous CVs and conducting repetitive, monotonous interviews, wasn’t effective for anyone involved. Hence we developed a better approach to talent acquisition, bringing innovation and efficiency to all parties.
We are confident in helping you achieve the following objectives:
- MINIMISE your business downtime with our 3:1 ratios
- IMPROVE your New Employee Retention Rates-96% for new hires
- REDUCE overall costs to Hire-upwards of 60% of total costs
What is Talent HQ?
Our methodology is a tried-and-tested approach that combines cutting-edge search technology with our award-winning digital platform, providing a fully digitized talent acquisition process that delivers outstanding outcomes.
So what does this mean for your talent acquisition process?
- We have streamlined the talent acquisition process.
- We provide candidate shortlists that are available to you anytime and from any device with internet access.
- With multiple candidate videos, resumes, behavioral profiles, and supporting documentation at your fingertips, you can make informed decisions quickly and easily.
Personalised Video Introductions
Key Competency Assessments
Bad Hire Calculator
Our bad hire calculator is a free tool that can help you understand the real financial impact of a bad hiring decision on your business
It can be more costly than you imagine.
- Wasted management time
- Loss of business and reputation
- Unrecoverable salary
- Loss productivity
- Agency fees
- Indirect staff turnover
McQuaig Institute partnership for our assessments
People generally hire on skills and terminate on behaviours.
We assess both the jobs and the candidates.
When a new recruit does not work out, it is rarely because their abilities or experience are inadequate. It’s because their BEHAVIOR was not a good match for your company.
To effectively evaluate prospects, you must be able to quantify what makes them important and unique individuals.
Examples of key questions:
- Are they more introverted or outgoing?
- Do they function best in groups or alone?
- Is he or she a leader or a follower?
- What is their management style?
- How do they handle conflict?
We cover all roles across the following domains:
- Governance, risk and compliance (GRC)
- Asset security
- Security architecture and engineering
- Communication and network security
- Identity and access management
- Security assessment and testing
- Security operations
- Software development security
Here are examples of the roles we will help you fill including:
- VP of Sales
- Account Directors
- Channel Sales Managers
- Customer Success Managers
- New Business Sales Executives